Monday, March 7, 2011

...And So It Begins

Well hello there! 

I wanted to start my very own blog, so we'll see where this leads. I am SO glad you are joining me on this adventure, and I ask that you please bear with me as I adjust to the site, how to write and post blogs, etc. I hope you enjoy reading!! Here goes nothing...

A little bit about me: My name is Tia, I'm a daughter to amazing parents, a sister to a pretty cool little brother, a girlfriend to a wonderful man, and a "mommy" to my two little fur babies. I am very blessed to have the best friends money can buy (only kidding), and love spending quality time with them all! 

I was born to be an accountant (I planned ahead to be this organized!). I am an Auditor, and I can truly say I love my job, which is a blessing in itself because I know most people can't say that. 

Kevin and I have been dating since May 2004 and living together since the Summer of 2006. He's my best friend, my rock, my everything <3 

Currently, my life is little crazy (which I planned for, of course). Personally, I am working towards getting my CPA License. Together, Kevin and I are changing our lives in more ways than one: for overall health and wellness we are doing Atkins, and for our future, Financial Peace University. I have always considered myself to be an open book, and have always felt that sharing your story with others can help in ways you may never know. I want to use this forum to share my thoughts, experiences and ideas to hopefully provide some inspiration to others.

With all that being said, I hope you continue to read in the weeks, months, and years ahead and I thank you in advance! 

((My Parents))

((My "little" brother with his puppy, Dallas))

((My Main Man))

((My Sweet Baylor)) 
(after a certain school that yours truly attended)

((Our Gentle Giant, Turco))
(named after a NHL hockey player)


No comments:

Post a Comment