Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wedding Festivities

Throughout the wedding process, things were stressful. No joke..but the best parts were when I was able to sit back with friends and family and enjoy the special time that we were in. The night we were engaged, Kevin had set up a gathering with all of our immediate family and we were able to share our joy with them right then and there. We had the wedding dress shopping trips, bridal showers and the rehearsal dinner. Sadly, I don't have pictures for most of them, but I've included some pictures of the bridal shower that my best girls had for me as well as the wedding shower that my work put on for us (Kevin was especially excited for this one since he actually got to come and open presents!)


At David's Bridal...we found the dress!



Bridal shower at Michelle's house!









PSK Shower (Thanks Stephanie and Christy!!)








No comments:

Post a Comment