Saturday, February 4, 2012

Wedding Vendor Highlight - The Cakes

Mmmm, cakes! This may be the yummiest looking post I've had so far :)


I am blessed to have a wonderful cousin, Geri, who is very talented in cake design! Every cake you see in my events are usually done by her..my granny's retirement party cake, bridal shower, wedding, etc...and there will be more in the future (which she's already pressuring me for. Ha!)


For our cakes we did a traditional brides cake with white and chocolate layers, white fondant icing, and white detailing.


We (Kevin) struggled for months to decide what to do for Kevin's cake and we LOVE what we finally picked out. His cake was red velvet (our favorite) and oh so yummy! Take a look! 








Oh...and one of her adorable son, Mason...how could I not?






Geri, thank you so much for all you do! The cakes looked and tasting amazing and we are so thrilled that you could be a part of our special day! Love you cousin :)


**All photos were taken by Amanda Marie Portraits**

No comments:

Post a Comment